Monday, September 7, 2015

Food Pride



Something pretty awesome happens when you a) dedicate yourself to something and b) eat very clean. You start to be proud of your food choices. I've noticed this feeling of pride a lot lately.



  • At the grocery store checkout lane when my cart is full of meat, fruits, and veggies (and a crying Baby) 
  • During prep days when I know I'll be ready for anything that comes at me
  • After workouts when I actually feel better eating real food rather than powder
  • At birthday parties when I pass up the lame grocery store cupcakes (they really aren't worth it) and I still was able to celebrate eating watermelon (concept!!!)
I'm sure your noticing these little victories too! It's so much nicer than sugar crashes and disappointment in bad decisions. I just wanted to say stick with it!! You're doing awesome!! Look for little victories and BE PROUD OF HOW HARD YOURE WOKING TOWARD A HEALTHIER YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment